Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 2

Here I am again. Well, I didn't write down what I ate - but I did download an app to help me keep track of what I eat. When (if?) I figure out the technology, I'll download the info from the app to this blog. Don't hold your breath.

I did go for a walk. Not as long as I wanted to, but I was about half way when I heard the school bell ring. Can't leave the kiddies stranded. Still having discomfort in my upper abdomen, hoping it will pass. Have to call my doctor tomorrow, see if the referral was made..... And, I did start on the bead sort - it's gonna be scary!! No more bead buying (sniff) and possibly have to figure out a bead sale of some sort.

Kevin read my blog post - it never occured to me that he would see it. I'm putting my thoughts out there, guess he can see it too. It was tough to talk to him about some of the stuff in there, guess practice will make perfect. Another walk tomorrow and some bead planning too. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment